Friday, August 4, 2017

Seafair

It’s Seafair weekend in Seattle, which means the Blue Angels flying over the city and the workplace.  I did go up to the roof of our workplace to catch some of the action, but not exactly ideal viewing or flying conditions because the amount of smoke around Seattle has only got worse.  The location of our office is also not exactly where the air show is taking place, so we don’t get to see the full display and it’s often only a case of hearing rather than seeing the jets – but we do catch bits of the show.



The air quality is terrible which, combined with the heat, is making it horrific to spend any considerable amount of time outside – reminds me so much of my time in Texas.  I was thinking about going to Mount Rainier this weekend, but I think I might put that off until better viewing (and photographic) conditions return.  I still need to get my steps in, so I’ll have to find some shady and forested walks to do this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment