Friday, July 21, 2017

Snooker Loopy

I’m now the proud owner of a 6 foot pool table!  Something I’ve been wanting for some time, and now finally I live somewhere with (just) enough space to justify shelling out on it.  It’s not full size (which I think is 7 foot?), but it’s as big a portable table as you can get, and the Amazon reviews are good.  It got delivered early this morning, and I had a friend round this evening to help set it up (he got my mini 4 foot pool table in compensation!).  Things are a little tight in the room so I might need to rethink my furniture arrangement, but so far so good.  I wasn’t aiming to get this until after summer, but I was tracking the price of the table on Amazon (since it seemed to fluctuate wildly) and on Amazon Prime Day it actually came down by $100 so I pulled the trigger and here we are.  It is probably better suited to being in my 3rd bedroom, but I have it set up in my downstairs family room where there is plenty of space.  Since I’m living alone, I have no qualms about turning my entire house into one big man cave!  Next on my wanted list – a pinball machine! (no chance – since they cost the same as a new car….)    

No comments:

Post a Comment