Tuesday, November 29, 2016

DVR Decisions

Once again my DVR is close to full, and I need to make some tough sacrifices to clear some space - not that there is usually much worth recording over the Christmas period, but I will be away from home for 3 weeks so I fear the worst with automatic recordings.  So, what do I lose?  I've got a number of films sitting there for months that I haven't got round to watching yet - Inherent Vice, It Follows, Crimson Peak, Revolutionary Road, 45 Years, Carol, Eddie the Eagle, and most recently Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.  Or do I drop one of the TV series that I desperately need to catch up on: Season 4 of The Americans (which came highly rated and which I really don't want to delete), Season 2 of Mr. Robot (apparently not as good as Season 1, but still good) or Season 1 of Gomorrah (a rare non-English language show on American TV, so can't be bad).  Tough choices.  I might have to try to binge watch as much as I can in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment