Sunday, August 11, 2024

Failure

I tried installing one of those Lego light kits on one of my models today.  It was an abject failure.  The light kit was too small and too fiddly for my clumsy mitts.  And it was seemingly impossible to thread the wires through some of the gaps indicated in the instructions.  And even when you did, it looked weird and loosened some of the bricks.  So in the end I gave up.  What a waste of time and money.  I don't know whether I'll try one of these kits again.  All I know is that I need to rebuild the model because of the damage I did pulling apart the bricks trying to force in these stupid wires and lights and stuff.     

2 comments:

  1. Fat fingers is a terrible excuse.

    There's pilers, & if necessary tweezers.

    Your application to be selected for Lego Masters is rejected!!!!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_Masters_(Australian_TV_series)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. aforementioned program is too geeky for me - Sarah watches it.

    ReplyDelete