Thursday, August 22, 2024

Amazon Prime

I've been paying for Amazon Prime for quite some time - mostly for the shipping benefits and for streaming Prime Video (currently enjoying The Boys).  But there are other benefits that I really should make better use of.  For example, I should try out Amazon Music to see if it is any good for listening to music and podcasts.  If I were more into video games, then I would probably check out Prime Gaming.  I don't own a Kindle, so I haven't checked out Prime Reading.  And I should definitely use Amazon Photos, which offers unlimited photo storage. This post is not supposed to be an advert for Amazon - there are many, many justifiable reasons to hate Amazon - more just a reflection on the fact that I am paying all this money on Prime membership and annoyingly not making the most of all the free services that the membership offers.      

No comments:

Post a Comment