Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Dealing with Stress

I'm having a rather tough time of things at the moment.  I'm quite stressed with work, and the stress is manifesting itself in various ways.  I'm not eating or exercising as well as I should.  And I'm also very irritable at the moment - and I'm letting things bother me that really shouldn't bother me as much as they do.  Particularly, which is also normal for me when I'm stressed, is noise.  I'm bothered at home by the occasional noise from the neighbors who work on their loud off-road vehicles.  Or I'm bothered at work by the occasional noise from my cubicle neighbor.  I really need to chill out.  And I really need to spend less time at home and more time in the outdoors.  With my birthday coming up, I think I'm also on some level stressed out about getting older.  I know there has been a lot of negativity in my blog posts recently so I'll do my best to keep them more positive - but it might be a struggle!   

1 comment:

  1. Serious suggestion (unlike me).

    Tai Chi

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHBR5MZmEsY

    ReplyDelete