Thursday, August 29, 2024

DVR

This summer has been an absolute disaster when it comes to my attempt to clear my DVR.  Instead it's over 50% full and I've somehow accumulated over 55 recordings of various TV shows, films and documentaries that I need to get through.  The recordings date from about April this year up to last weekend.  However, I haven't given up getting through them all quite quickly.  With the decline of non-streaming TV, there are very few new shows getting added to my DVR - certainly nothing from network TV, with it's endless and mindless quiz shows.  So with nothing else to watch in the evenings, aided by a concerted effort to cut down on the amount of football I watch this season, it shouldn't take me long to get through the recordings.  However, my track record is hardly inspiring - my attempts to watch all the Sopranos episodes or all the Bond films have sadly stalled.      

No comments:

Post a Comment