Sunday, February 11, 2024

Super Bowl LVIII

I'm writing this about an hour before the Super Bowl is due to start.  And I don't know how much I'm going to watch it this year.  It's 2 teams - Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers - that I am totally indifferent to.  I don't particularly like either of them, but I don't particularly hate either of them either - so I don't have anyone to to root for or against.  It's 2 teams that have both won Super Bowls recently and so this isn't a match up that anyone really wanted.  And I certainly don't give a monkeys about all the nonsense that accompanies the Super Bowl - I don't know who is performing the half time show, I don't care about the Super Bowl ads, and I certainly don't give a rat's ass about anything to do with Taylor Swift.       

No comments:

Post a Comment