Sunday, February 4, 2024

Lumen Field

The 2026 World Cup may be ages away, but they've already announced the schedule.  And Seattle is going to host 6 games - 4 group games, a round of 32 game and a round of 16 game.  I've already registered my interest on the FIFA website about getting tickets - but I have no idea if and when they go on sale, and whether they will go on sale when we even know who will be playing.  We do know that one of the group games will involve the USMNT, so I won't even try to get tickets for that one as they'll be in high demand.  But I'm thinking I would like to watch a group game and a knockout game.  I really have no idea how easy it will be to get tickets, but I will try.  Though I suspect this particular World Cup could be something for a drag, what with it featuring so many nations (48) and games (104).  I think my chances of watching England play in Seattle are probably quite low.  

No comments:

Post a Comment