Thursday, July 20, 2023

Streak

I guess the fact that I’m writing this makes it obvious that I didn’t win the billion dollar jackpot last night.  Oh well, perhaps the next time the jackpot gets above a billion dollars! 

But on better news, I achieved something this week that I haven’t ever done before.  Even though I should have.  I, finally, reached a 100 day win streak on Wordle.  It’s been a long time coming!  I normally break a streak by forgetting to play on a day when I’m preoccupied with other stuff, but apparently not over the last few months.  And it’s not like I’ve breezed through the Wordle every day – there’s been way too many times I only got it on the last guess (including today!).  Am I sad for even thinking this is some kind of achievement?  Probably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment