Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  Let's see, it's traditional to say what you're thankful for.  I am thankful for having 3 Thanksgiving meals in 3 days.  Meals that required no preparation on my part, only re-heating.  Yes, they didn't come cheap, but they were all delicious - though I'll probably get more turkey in one home-cooked Christmas dinner than I did over all 3 of these meals combined!  One came from a supermarket, one came from a catering company, and one came from one of the few restaurants open today (and when I went to pick up the meal today from the restaurant, the car park was full and it was absolutely packed inside -  thank god I didn't have to linger long, as I have no doubts this was a super-spreader event).      

No comments:

Post a Comment