Sunday, November 20, 2022

Catching Some Z's

Note to self - if you plan to go for a Sunday afternoon hike, don't: get up early to get some groceries and do some chores, play video games with your nephew, have a big lunch, fall asleep on the sofa and don't wake up until it's dark outside.  What a waste of a day - I clearly need to catch up on some sleep over Thanksgiving.  I've definitely not been sleeping well - and I know this because I've been consistently waking up in the middle of the night, and in the middle of a dream.  For someone who doesn't normally recall any dreams, my subconscious is very weird - I should keep a notebook by the side of the bed so that I can write the dream down while it's fresh in my mind, and because it would make for some good blog content (and some deeper psychological analysis of my psyche),  

No comments:

Post a Comment