Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Criterion Collection

I think they have released more than a thousand special-edition DVDs and Blu-rays, but I got my first ever Criterion Collection release today:

I've been wanting to upgrade my DVD collection for a while now, and the Criterion Collections is a good place to start since they have such a good reputation.  I have so many old DVDs, including many from the UK, that have had better releases since - special editions, better quality audio and video, etc.  Not all the films I own are good films - but some of them deserve better (even if they end up just sitting on the shelf collecting dust!).  I was scanning through the Criterion Collection, and many of their releases are films I haven't even heard of let alone haven't watched.  But there are a few that caught my attention, so these will probably be next.       

No comments:

Post a Comment