Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Rodents

First I caught a mouse inside my home, and now I'm being tormented by another mouse behind a downstairs wall.  The scrabbling noise the mouse is making against the wall has been driving me absolutely crazy for the last few days as I'm trying to "work" on my computer or watch TV.  God knows how it managed to get behind that wall - I can only assume it must be via the crawl space below the house as there is no other way in I can see.  Regardless, I mentioned it to my landlord and he has set up a few old-fashioned mouse traps complete with cheese bait.  But I don't think they will work - I've only ever seen the one mouse out in the open, and I caught it.  And I've seen absolutely no evidence of any other mice - no droppings, no signs of gnawing or anything.  So I suspect I will continue to be tormented by this infuriating scratching sound for a while yet.    

No comments:

Post a Comment