Thursday, August 11, 2022

A Slow Fortnight

My manager is out this week and next week, and I have absolutely zero work to do.  So how to pass the time?  I've been going out for walks, I am slowly emptying my DVR (which I want to do before cutting the cord) and I am watching WAY too much YouTube.  The YouTube wormhole I'm currently going down is watching a lot of GTA V videos - a video game that I haven't even played.  But that doesn't stop my enjoyment of watching other people either race or role-play in it.  God knows when I might actually have some proper work to do again.  It's been way too long, and I don't think it's good for me to be so unengaged with my job.  The situation is ridiculous - I'm being paid quite a lot of money for doing practically nothing and only being kept around in the off-chance that some sizable work eventually comes our way.  Which doesn't seem like any time soon.    

No comments:

Post a Comment