Saturday, November 13, 2021

Wellness Credit

We get a $500 wellness credit through work for the calendar year.  There are various purchases you can make that you can claim towards this credit.  So far this year, I had only expensed my annual state park and national park passes.  Since we are getting close to the end of the year, and not wanted to let this credit go to waste, I decided to make some additional purchases this week.  So now, I am the proud owner of a rowing machine and an adjustable kettlebell!  Naturally both still remain in their boxes, and probably will do so until the new year.  But I've wanted to get a rowing machine for a while now - let's just hope I get more use out of it than my exercise bike!  As for the kettlebell - that was something of a random and strange choice, so we'll see how much I use it.  In retrospect, I could've and should've expensed the water flosser that I bought a few weeks ago - but I didn't know that was something that was expensable until too late.  I think we will continue getting this credit each year, so I think I need to spend it a bit more wisely next year - I did notice that you can claim it towards the cost of a new mattress, which might be a good option.  

No comments:

Post a Comment