Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Mint Candy

I displayed some classic OCD tendencies today.  A few weeks ago I found this delicious assortment of mint candies, and I want to get some more to bring back to the UK with me.  But for the life of me I can't find them anywhere.  And so despite having loads of work to do, I spent most of the day driving to different supermarkets trying to find them.  I went to 3 of them in total - all of them said they had the candy in stock online - but amongst all the other holiday candy, I couldn't find what I wanted.  So frustrating.  I can't even order them online for pickup.  I'm going to try one more place tomorrow morning - the same place I think I got them originally, which is probably where I should have tried in the first place - but if they're not there then I will have to give up disappointed and angry with only the dwindling memory of this mediocre minty American chocolate.   

No comments:

Post a Comment