Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday TV

Sunday is by far the best night for TV - and as I look at my DVR, I see that I have over 10 recordings scheduled today.  And that doesn't even include any sports - I also record any football or rugby games that happen to be on.  The programs that I'm recording range from the sublime (Succession), to British imports (Grantchester), to current affairs (Last Week Tonight with John Oliver), to old reliables (Family Guy).  And tonight, we have a couple of season premieres.  A new season of Yellowstone, which is generally a pretty solid show.  But the big one - Dexter is back.  This is a show that I have seen every episode of - I binge-watched it well before the pandemic - and although the quality of the show tailed off in the last few seasons, it is a show I have a fondness for and I'm very much looking forward to this reboot.  But with this many scheduled recordings, its no wonder that I remain unable to empty my DVR.     

No comments:

Post a Comment