Monday, April 1, 2019

Haircut

It's been what felt like a very long time (6 months?), but I got my hair cut over the weekend.  I had let it grow out, and it had started to become increasingly curly and uncontrollable.  But for this haircut, I went for something different to what I have normally got for the last 10+ years.  Instead of having it shaved all over (2 on back and sides, 4 on top) – I went for a much more straightforward haircut (4 on back and sides, and just a little off the top).  Why?  Well, it wasn’t exactly a radical change but I think it was predominantly my paranoia over increasingly thinning hair.  I’ve even bought some expensive shampoo to promote hair growth.  I’m not sure what to make of my new haircut.  Looks kind of odd to me – a bit too boring and straight-edged for my tastes.  But at least I’ve kept my hair relatively dense at the front where I’m most conscious that it might be thinning (possibly where my hair used to be grey and has now fallen out!).  I don’t know – I don’t think I like it.  I maybe need to go for something different next time – a crew cut or an “ivy league” (I’ve been looking at haircut websites!).  I don’t think I’ve got the guts to go for something radically different as much as I’d like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment