Saturday, April 20, 2019

420

Since it's 4/20 today, let me touch upon 420.  I haven't smoked any marijuana since my student days, and I've taken edibles maybe once or twice since.  So I'm a long way from being a regular user.  And that is even despite weed being legalized in the state of Washington for a while now - I think the first recreational cannabis shop was maybe opened about 5 years ago, and there are plenty of these shops nearby now.  But as my blood pressure has got higher, I've been thinking more and more that maybe I should take more weed to help me relax.  I probably wouldn't smoke it - I'm no fan of the smell - but I would consider getting a vape pen or something.  I don't know, I've never even been in a recreational cannabis shop before so it would definitely be a step into the unknown.   

No comments:

Post a Comment