Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Work Update

The good

  • Got a Value at Work award recently, including a cool $1000 bonus (most of which disappeared thanks to taxes...)
  • Think I'm doing a pretty good job at the moment, even if I do say so myself
  • Signed up for another step challenge at work, hopefully the motivation I need to be more active

The bad

  • I have busted a gut for the last few weeks - high pressure and quite stressful
  • Increasingly frustrated with incompetent people who can't communicate properly (because English isn't their first language)
  • All the hard and massive amounts of work I have to do in a continuously compressed period of time is totally avoidable if other people bothered to actually do their job before the last moment.  I shouldn't be surprised, it's like this all the time at this company.  No wonder so many people quit, including me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment