Monday, October 22, 2018

Smooth

I hope to make better use of my kitchen appliances.  I bought a rice cooker about a year ago, and haven’t used it once.  Now I’ve just bought a blender, and I hope this won’t go unused for a year.  I don’t think it will, mainly because I want to start using it to make fruit smoothies.  Now I just need to find the right combination of ingredients to make the ideal smoothie for me – some combination of bananas, strawberries, mixed berries, milk, yogurt, a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream, ice, …?  My first attempt made with some fruit I happened to have in my fridge didn’t taste all that great – but there seem to be about a billion different recipes on the internet, so I just need to start buying the ingredients and testing some of them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment