Saturday, October 6, 2018

Petty

I was paying my bills today, and noticed that I had an additional charge on my trash collection bill for "An extra bag, bin or can".  I have NEVER left anything for collection that didn't fit in my bins, so I have absolutely no idea where this came from.  It was only an extra $5, but I don't want to pay this so let's see what they say to my e-mail about it.  There has been an occasion before where I noticed somebody left some of their rubbish in my bins - it looked like construction stuff, so some a-hole builder dumped their stuff in my bins overnight.  I guess that could have happened again - and if it didn't fit in the bins then that might have caused the charge.  But I shouldn't have to pay for that.  If anything, they should pay me for picking up all the litter that gets left by the road outside my place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment