Wednesday, October 10, 2018

EOY

Looks like I’m going to be busy at work through the rest of the year – particularly next month.  So my blog entries may become a lot more concise!  It’s a good job that I don’t have big plans for Thanksgiving or Christmas yet – if I go anywhere, it won’t be far since I can’t be that long away from work.  I probably wasn’t going to come back to the UK this Christmas, and this more or less settles it that I won’t – I don’t mind, it was only a few months ago when I was back (although it feels like a long time ago!).  And I’ve definitely left it too late to get a good price on a flight (I’ve only been looking at Virgin Atlantic prices – not even considering British Airways anymore!).  Do I get a discounted price if I have an emotional support squirrel?!  But although I might be busy – what I’m working on is not particularly challenging, just time-consuming.  Which is disappointing – I feel like I am lacking some serious mental stimulation.  Yet another example of how horribly misused and underused I am here.  If I want to challenge myself and the way my profession is going, I should probably learn a new language - Mandarin Chinese…

No comments:

Post a Comment