Friday, October 26, 2018

Bohemian Rhapsody

I've seen the trailers for Bohemian Rhapsody and got excited at the possibility of going to the cinema to watch it and sing along with the rest of the audience to all the classic tunes.  And then the early reviews have come in.  To put it politely, they are mixed.  Not much to the film apart from the music and apparently great portrayal of Freddie Mercury.  So I suspect I won't bother going.  Indeed, I haven't been to the cinema for ages - I can't even remember the last time I went out to watch a film.  There was a time when I used to go every week.  Now, I am much more inclined to watch a film at home unless it is really recommended to see it on a big IMAX screen.  But with the over-saturation of superhero and franchise movies, there really isn't much worth watching nowadays.  Which is a real shame.     

No comments:

Post a Comment