Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Some things never change

Work.  Really disappointed.  They’ve just announced an organizational change in my group, and I thought they would finally confirm my moving into a different group with a different manager.  Nope, absolutely no mention of me.  Gutted.  Let down.  Frustrated.  Unless they make another announcement – unlikely now – I am stuck with my manager who I increasingly detest.  It is clearly time to step up my search for a new job.  Unquestionally my hopes and desires are falling on deaf ears, and I cannot trust anyone around me.  I honestly thought something would change this time – and I was promised as much by certain people - but it hasn’t, and I should know better.  This is beyond disappointing, this is soul-crushing.  I cannot continue to work here in the status quo, something has to change – and that is all I ask in order to stick it out for a bit longer in Seattle and at my current company.  How long do I give it now?  So, so incredibly frustrating.   

No comments:

Post a Comment