Sunday, March 18, 2018

Littering

What is wrong with people?  This afternoon I, again, took some time to clean up some litter that had been thrown into the undergrowth on the edge of the road just outside my driveway entrance.  Some bottles, and some fast food takeaway trash.  This is intentional littering - someone has just chucked this out of their car window - and it's despicable.  They may be teenagers, it may even be some inconsiderate adults, but it seems to happen way more than normal for what is really a relatively light trafficked road.  I doubt I'll ever catch them - I can't see the bottom of the driveway from my house - but I reckon it's probably some individual who doesn't think twice about doing it.  Thanks for making it someone else's problem.  Douche. 

No comments:

Post a Comment