Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Cherry Blossom

I'm sore.  Went for a long lunchtime walk (2.5 hours of solid walking, with a lot of elevation change thrown in) just to go to Washington Park Arboretum and check out the cherry blossoms and rhododendrons.  Not quite the spectacular color display I hoped it might be, but still a lot of trees were flowering and were very pretty (though I could have just as easily gone to take some photos of the flowering trees in the neighborhood streets near the office!).  I did take some photos - I'll aim to add them to this post later.  Then followed this up with some late afternoon ping pong - so I am unsurprisingly tired and aching.  The walk must have done me some good as I rediscovered some of my best ping pong form for the first time in ages.  Clearly I need to slack off work more often...!








No comments:

Post a Comment