Friday, March 2, 2018

Mattress

I've had a really bad back all this week, and I think it started by my trying to sleep on the different side of my bed last weekend for a change.  What-a-mistaka-to-maka!  The springs in my mattress are apparently all messed up, at least on one side of my bed, and I haven't been the same since that uncomfortable night's sleep.  I've put off having to get a new mattress for so long, but I don't think I can leave it any longer.  I might take the chance on ordering one online - it might mean not being able to test it before I buy it, but they are so much cheaper, I don't have to deal with the sales people at a mattress store, and they normally have generous return policies.  Time to do my online research and try to identify which online review sites are actually genuine.  That can be tricky...   

No comments:

Post a Comment