Thursday, November 16, 2017

Dick's

I’m a big fan of the Doughboys podcast – ostensibly a podcast about chain and fast food restaurants, but really a funny podcast about a dysfunctional and increasingly brittle and deteriorating friendship between 2 comedians.  But the episode that dropped today was a must-listen to me because it was a live show from Seattle and they featured the eponymous Dick’s Drive-In – a local burger place that I frequent way too often!  And they were surprisingly flattering about their simple and old-fashioned menu – giving it 4.5 forks out of 5 (and membership of the Golden Plate Club!).  Personally, I don’t think it is as good as In N Out – which is somewhere I have to go to whenever I’m in California.  But yes, I also like Dick’s cheap and satisfying burgers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment