Saturday, November 4, 2017

Bills

When it rains it pours.  My electric bill was double what it was last month.  And probably going to get even worse with the amount I'm running the heating now.  My TIME magazine just got automatically renewed at over double the rate that I've seen it advertised for.  My internet/TV bill has increased this month because some of my bundle discounts have expired.  My car insurance rate and car registration costs are outrageous.  What am I, made of money?  And why do all these things seem to happen at the same time?  And I need to buy a load of new clothes since my current stuff is falling apart - just this week I lost a belt, a top and some jeans through wear and tear.  It might be time to cut down on my more material purchases (says the person who just ordered a few new Blu rays from Amazon!).  I also really need to buy a new mattress and a new sofa.  In fact, I would really like to buy a whole new lot of everything.  Oh boy.  For those of you who want more positive blog posts from me, you're going to have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment