Monday, May 23, 2016

Game of Thrones S6E5

Hold the door.  Hold door.  Hodor.  My oh my, I did not see this coming.  That was quite the time-continuum messed-up twist.  Tragic, but great TV and great episode.  Amused to see “The Actor Kevin Eldon” and what I think was Richard E Grant as actors in the play that Arya watched.  I hope her plotline leads somewhere, as it’s not one of the more riveting threads at the moment.  However, lots of other interesting developments and set up for bigger things to come (clearly the Sansa-Bolton battle is going to be the big one this season).  Halfway through the season – I should make some outlandish predictions for the remainder of the season.  But I won’t, suffice to say that I think some of the major theories bandied about on the internet will be proved, however I also think that there will be at least 2 major and surprising deaths (including at least one Stark child).  I’m also hoping we’ll see Bronn again – I think Game of Thrones needs his sarcasm to lighten things up a bit – and I also look forward to, but am not entirely sure how he will fit into things just yet, the introduction of Lovejoy/Swearingen.

No comments:

Post a Comment