I've been watching quite a bit of the US Open - including staying up late last night to watch Alcaraz get beaten (the match finished around 12.30 am for me, which was 3.30 am in New York!). What I've been noticing is that there seem to be lots of empty seats at many of the matches. It's kind of making me want to go to the tournament some day in the future. I'd rather go to the US Open than experience the pretentiousness of Wimbledon. I don't imagine a ticket for a decent seat at one of the bigger stadiums is particularly cheap, but they do seem to be available - particularly for a mid-week day session during the early rounds. That's also your best bet of catching a decent player competing on one of the smaller outdoor courts. Or watching a British player inevitably getting knocked out in an early round.