I always seem to find something a neighbor does that annoys me. Normally noise related. And I have a new source of my ire. And this one seems to be a legitimate complaint. It seems like I have a neighbor who has a kid that belongs in a band. And that band has started practicing outside - and not being quiet about it. It is very loud and quite distracting - even when I have my windows closed. Louder than when they occasionally hold music concerts at the local park. I'm not sure which neighbor it is - it is somewhere behind my landlord's house, and probably a few houses down. But today is the second time I have heard them, and I am really worried that it might be becoming a regular thing. I surely can't be the only one bothered by the noise - there must be so many other neighbors who can hear them playing. I hope someone else says something, because I don't want to be the one to do so. I will speak to my landlord about it. Surely he has noticed it.