I haven't talked about the Premier League and Crystal Palace this season yet. Mainly because I've made a conscious effort not to follow football so much this season. I haven't seen any highlights of games yet this season, nor any live games. And I haven't been following all the transfer news - so I don't know who is playing for who nowadays. None of this stuff particularly interests me. The games are just less interesting than they used to be - an over-reliance on set pieces and tactical safety, and very little open-play flair. And it doesn't help that I am extremely worried about Palace this season. I think we will be deep in the relegation battle. Not so much because we've started 0-0-2 (losses against our bogey side - Everton - and Man City is not really a surprise) but more to do with the fact that our squad has definitely taken a step back in quality. Many of our best players have left or want to leave. I don't think our ownership is giving our new manager a fair chance to prove himself. There is just too much negativity around the side right now. Not good.