I have a septic tank, and I woke up this morning to the septic tank alarm going off. Not good. This is where I'm glad I'm renting and I'm glad my landlord lives next door. He discovered that the septic tank pump is no longer working. So while my landlord fixes the issue, I have to be very careful about my water usage. My yard is currently a mess where they've been digging up where the septic tank is, so I'm going to have to do a lot of clearing up after they've finished. I think they've also been using a lot of my water - and guess who pays the water bill... And to make things worse, a septic tank guy came round this afternoon to pump the tank. But he managed to run over my trail camera while reversing up my drive. Even the memory card in the camera got destroyed. At least he ordered me a new camera - but I've lost footage from the last 3 weeks or so, and I don't think the new camera is as good as the one I had (which is no longer available). And just now I've lost a couple of eBay auctions on some James Bond trading cards I really wanted. Not a good day.