Wednesday, September 30, 2026

A Slow Week

Most unusually, it has been an incredibly slow week at work.  I don't have anything to work on.  Or at least nothing urgent.  And so how have I been spending my time?  Well, for starters, I've been binge-watching The Diplomat on Netflix.  A great political thriller - that I can only recommend.  The creator of this show has previously worked on stuff like The West Wing (a show that I have never watched, but I think I should) and Homeland - so if you like fast-paced, high-pressure political stakes then you will really like this show.  With opportune timing, I've also got a few new LEGO sets this week to work on.  Maintaining my British-themed collection, I've got a new London bus model (the 3rd different one Lego has produced!) plus the Jaguar E-Type model to work on.  And naturally I will soon be getting the Downton Abbey set that came out today.