Thursday, July 18, 2024

British Airways

Several reasons why I might never fly British Airways again:

- I HATE Terminal 5 at Heathrow.  Even going into the business class check-in area, it was horribly undermanned and so I had to do self service i.e. print my own luggage tags.  It meant that (a) no chance of an upgrade and (b) no priority tags for baggage arrival, even though I'm entitled to it

- The meal service on board was disappointing.  It wasn't like I was at the back of the premium economy section, but they still ran out of the meal choice I wanted.  And to rub it in, an item was missing from the replacement meal they gave me.  And then they decided to skip me on one of the drink's service.  The service seems to get worse every time I fly.

- Did I mention I hate Terminal 5?  Crowded, overpriced, and limited options. 

I'm no fan of Sea-Tac either - my flight actually arrived half an hour early.  You'd think that'd be great - but unfortunately it was the same time that a number of other international flights arrived, so the queues at passport control were horrendous.  And so poorly organized and, again, undermanned - naturally I got filtered into the slowest moving line ever.  Thank god I was able to drive back home just before the afternoon rush hour.     

No comments:

Post a Comment