Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Middle Seat

One of the supposed advantages of being a British Airways Bronze Member is that I can choose my seat 7 days before my flight, rather than when I check in (of course, if I was the next tier up then I could pick my seat when I made the reservation).  Anyway, my flight is in a week's time so I went online this evening to pick my seat.  What an absolute waste of time.  Every single other seat in my section (premium economy) was taken, so I am stuck with the middle seat that I've been assigned.  Just great.  Do I keep on checking, in the unlikely event that a better seat becomes available?  Or do I take my chances that I can get a better seat, or even better an upgrade, when I check in or get to the airport?  Probably the latter.    

No comments:

Post a Comment