Thursday, June 6, 2024

A TV Recommendation

I've literally just finished watching the first season of this show - and when I say literally, I mean literally about 10 minutes ago.  And it's terrific.  I recommend watching The Bear.  A critically-acclaimed "comedy-drama", that streams on Hulu over here so I have no idea how you watch it in the UK (Disney+?).  Either way, do recommend you try to go out of your way to watch it.  Basically, it's about a classically trained chef coming home to run his deceased brother's sandwich shop.  It's very watchable - each episode is only about half an hour - but boy, it can be intense.  What other adjectives can I use?  Gritty, chaotic, real.  Either way, you end up totally invested in the characters.  Good acting, good story-telling, good stuff.           

No comments:

Post a Comment