Monday, March 20, 2023

SD

I've started seeing quite a few ads on TV for visiting San Diego.  And it's working.  I miss San Diego.  Not just for visiting, but also for living.  Would I consider moving back there?  It's something I've thought about, and continue to think about, a lot and it's not beyond the realms of possibility.  Yes, it's probably changed a lot since I lived there.  Yes, I've probably changed a lot since I lived there.  But for great quality of life, I don't think it can be beat.  But, and it's a big but, it's so expensive.  Really expensive.  So much more expensive even than Seattle.  And that's a problem.  A problem that won't stop me from continuing to visit San Diego, but will probably stop me from moving back there permanently.  I need to come up with a better plan if I'm ever going to become a homeowner.             

No comments:

Post a Comment