Saturday, March 11, 2023

A bad (sports) day

Palace's league record for 2023: 0W, 5D, 5L.  That is relegation form.  

And then I had the misfortune to watch a replay of the England-France rugby game - where we were embarrassingly outclassed.

And as I write this, I'm watching GB losing to the US in the baseball (though that really doesn't come as a surprise, and we're not losing as much as I feared).

And all of this after I ended up spending most of Saturday working, thanks to the frustratingly inconsistent workload of my job.  I had a long list of things I wanted to do today, and didn't have time to do any of them.  And our clocks go forward tonight, so I've got less time to do everything tomorrow (including the depressing prospect of starting on this year's tax return where I think I'm going to owe lots of money).      

No comments:

Post a Comment