Monday, February 6, 2023

More Rodents

Goddamn it, how many mice are there under my house?  I checked the mousetraps this morning, and I caught another one overnight.  But during the afternoon, had perhaps the most annoyingly persistent scrabbling behind the wall so far.  It got so bad that I had to resort to desperate measures.  I started playing a YouTube video that emits a high frequency sound that supposedly acts as a mouse/rat repellent.  It didn't seem to make all that much difference.  Like I really expected it to.  Let's see if the mousetraps have any more success over the next few days, but if the scrabbling continues then it might be time to bring in the landlord's help.  There is no way he will pay for some pest control professionals - he'd rather deal with it himself - but if the mousetraps don't work, then I don't know what the next step is.      

No comments:

Post a Comment