Friday, June 7, 2019

John Wick 3

We had some crappy weather today - it feels like ages since it has rained substantially - so I decided to go to the cinema to watch a film I've been meaning to catch - John Wick 3.  Went to a startlingly early showing at 10.35 am - but still quite a few people watching it then, and the best part is that it is incredibly cheap at that time!  I think it only cost me about $6 - that's a bargain.  And it was a predictably great film.  The John Wick franchise is definitely one of the best for amazing action scenes, and this was no exception.  Great stuff.  It seems like between this, Deadwood and I'm currently working my way through the second series of American Gods (slowly - it's a real slog), I can't seem to get enough of Ian McShane at the moment... he's come a long way from being Lovejoy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment