Sunday, June 23, 2019

Fingermouse

Got the stitches taken out of my finger today - 7 stitches total, which gives an idea of how long the cut was.  Recommended that I keep using a splinter for another 4 or 5 more days, so I still have to put up with the major inconvenience and awkwardness of cleaning my teeth and wiping my ass without use of my main index finger for a few more days.  To make things worse, I've started to experience some pain and flexibility issues with my left hand today - probably because I've had to use it more in the last week than I ever have before.  Just unbuttoning my jeans is a painful and difficult exercise.  And although I managed to delay playing my work tournament ping pong quarter-final until this week, I might still have to play handicapped.  Can I overcome the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment