Thursday, June 6, 2019

Ikea

I want to make good use of not working this week by going places that get too crazy busy at weekends.  Hence Discovery Park yesterday, and today - Ikea.  And yet it was still busy - but at least I was able to find a parking spot easily enough this time!  I actually did have a reason to go there - I wanted to get some kitchenware, and I also wanted to get a new TV stand.  One that will support a bigger TV, so giving me the motivation to actually upgrade.  Other observations - I have an uncanny ability to find the checkout queue with by far the longest wait times.  And I think Ikea must also block cellphone signals for no discernible reason because I couldn't get any sort of reception inside but no problem outside.  Which is kind of a pain when you're trying to work out how big a TV stand I needed to get for the size TV I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment