Thursday, September 3, 2020

Coronasomnia

I was just about to write a post about my increasingly deteriorating sleep patterns - but thought I'd have a quick look at the news first.  And what was the first article I saw?  Why, it was about how the pandemic is ruining our sleep.  So I guess I'm not the the only one!  Yep, I am not sleeping well at all at the moment - to the extent that I have even had an afternoon nap a few times this week.  Obviously lots of stress factors having a big affect - not least of which is the pandemic.  I think working from home, when you don't have much at all to work on, is really starting to get to me.  I need to be engaged in something, otherwise I am just unfocused and tired all the time.  I've been on a hike every day this week, but even that hasn't really helped.  All this extra time on my hands has also made me reflect on my life a lot - which is not necessarily a good thing.  I'm sure things will pick up again soon, at least at work - these things always tend to be cyclical.  I don't know about everything else though.   

No comments:

Post a Comment