Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Circus

Out of all the news I consume - there is one program that inevitably results in the most expletives coming out of my potty mouth, including a number of Category A swear words.  And that is the Showtime series The Circus.  Because they cover both sides of the political news of the week, the show includes clips and interviews with Trump and/or his supporters.  And it drives me absolutely crazy how mad and delusional and frankly morally repugnant these people are.  It makes me sick, it makes me angry, and it makes me nervous for the future of the US and the future of the world.  I'm sure I've probably written more or less this exact same blog before, but no matter how low Trump goes nothing seems to change.  And that is probably the most worrying thing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment