Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sellout

After the latest iPhone software update caused horrendous battery drainage issues on my phone - for example, my battery went from 100% to 7% in just the time it took me to commute from my home into the office on Friday - I decided to give in and I've shelled out on an iPhone 11.  That will teach me to upgrade the software without preparing for the worst - after all, this is not the first time this has happened.  There were obviously cheaper alternatives - such as keeping my current phone, and waiting for the next software update which will probably fix the issues - but this was the push I needed to upgrade my phone, something I was long overdue doing  (I currently have a 6s - so there have been 5 iPhone releases since then, so by modern standards it was a virtual brick).


1 comment:

  1. You will have no respect amongst your Chinese colleagues until you dump Apple & purchase a Huawei

    ReplyDelete