Thursday, October 3, 2019

Hair

Still no haircut.  My hair is continuing to grow into an unruly mess, at least the hair that hasn’t fallen out yet.  If I was to have the sides cut, I think I would have a magnificent mullet.  Though my hair does tend to curl up at the back rather than really growing long – so maybe not the absolute best.  But yes, I’m still shedding hair at an alarming rate – and it is definitely increasingly thinning on top now.  Maybe I need to keep my hair short – thereby making the thinness less noticeable.  I don’t know.  I probably need to see a stylist or someone who can recommend something – I won’t get that if I keep on going to the same Vietnamese barbers I always do.

1 comment:

  1. @ 1:14 - LOL

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWwjZS50s

    ReplyDelete